- Use in the highest corrosivity categorie C5
(DIN EN ISO 12944)
- Higher safety and durability than hot dip galvanized or coated with thick layer-wet paint method.
- Resistant to acids, alkalis, oils and fuels
- Parts with cavities and complex structures can be coated
- Homogeneous, smooth surface
- Low energy consumption during the coating process
- Even with minor damages the excellent adhesion to the steel substrate ensures that there is no undercut by rust on the coating.
TSP® - Top-Surface-Protection
With TSP® MEFA offers a full system of surface protection for versatile fields of application until the highest corrosivity category C5, this means the use for a swimming pool area, street tunnel or offshore-areas is possible without problems.
In many application posibilities, cost intensive and difficult to obtain stainless steel constructions can be avoided and used at the same time proven mounting systems
Main items of TSP® are the two protection systems TSP®-3 und TSP®-5
TSP®-3 is perfect for the use until the corrosivity category C3 and is immediately available for many standard components.
TSP®-5 is suitable for highest demands until the corrosivity category C5 I/M.Because of the 3-layer structure is a resistence in the salt spry test until 5950 Hours* confirmed (DIN EN ISO 9227)
*Informations from coater